Tellink’s CiberTax software application has been designed to manage and bill internet access within gaming centers, internet-cafés, business centers, hotels, schools, libraries, etc. The application centrally manages the level of accessibility, duration of connection, cost and billing process for each position.
It consists of 2 programs: CiberTax Server and CiberTax Client, respectively installed on the server and terminals. Both applications together offer the following features:
• Management of up to 32 terminals.
• Pricing by time with initial franchise.
• 3 sets of different days for pricing.
• Lock / Unlock manual / automatic positions.
• Custom settings for each position.
• Customer Accounts consumer products with bonds
Configuration options in the terminal:
• PC desktop settings (shortcuts, context menu “Properties”.
• INTERNET EXPLORER Configuration (printing, full screen, “Internet options” and downloads).
• Configuring Windows Explorer (drive, local area network, “folder options”, “file menu” and toolbar).
• Configuring start menu and taskbar (contextual menu, hiding of programs in taskbar, lock taskbar, start button).
• Configuración de la ADMINISTRACIÓN DEL SISTEMA (restringir aplicaciones, validar CTRL+ALT-SUPR, encendido/apagado del PC, inhabilitar modo MS-DOS, autoarranque desde CD, control de la impresión, etc.
Contact Tellink and we will find out the best solution for your specific requirements.